After four years...

WE DID IT!


          

After four years of hard work and dedication, me and my girls graduated last Wednesday from our bachelor's degree in Molecular & Cellular Biology from the best campus of the University of Puerto Rico, Río Piedras of course!









I gotta say, these past four years felt long and fast at the same time. I still can't believe it's over...but most of all, I can't believe me and my girls are going our separate ways! Our friendship has been more than I ever expected. These girls are my sisters more than anything and I hope we can come back together years later to keep celebrating life or how we say: "brindando por la vida".





        

I have to thank all my family and friends for their support, specially Emanuel who has heard me whine, cry, regret, freak out and everything else you can think of. My mom & dad who never stopped supporting me and encouraging me to continue this long journey and all that is still left to do! My grandma, whom I lived with and had to put up with all of my nonsense, thank you :). And to the girls I have to say this: You gals have given me hope when I couldn't see things coming through, you saved me quite a few times when I made decisions I would regret, and with you I have experienced some of the best moments in my life! I will never forget this time of our journey and know that I carry you in my heart always.

This is not the end for the Apicomplexas! See you soon my friends :)




Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. super super cool
    se que seguiras creciendo
    y llegaras mas lejos de lo que crees
    Te amo
    Papi

    ReplyDelete
  3. super super cool
    se que seguiras creciendo
    y llegaras mas lejos de lo que crees
    Te amo
    Papi

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts