What a wonderful weekend!

Huh... I just noticed that my title has 3 W's in it... I should start calling these weekly's WWW! Aja! There I did it again! Ok. Im going to stop now.

This weekend was very special to me, as I hadn't been home for a whole weekend for almost three weeks now. I didn't capture EVERYTHING in pictures, but from what I did, I'll show you here!

Friday night was soccer game night. Emanuel has recently entered a soccer team and I had missed a few (non-official) games lately. Luckily I was able to go to this one. Even though, they are not official "league" games yet, for me it's super important to be there when I can. I want to show my full support in everything he does, just as he does for me :)

Taking pictures in sports games are not easy, especially when you don't have a gigantic thousand-dollar lens. Nonetheless, I think I took some pretty good shots and plan to get better with time. I own a Canon Rebel T3i, for those of you who are wondering (my lens is 50mm).

Take a look at the action!








Mr. Handsome himself !

Saturday was very relaxed and educational. I assisted a conference called "NACER" (born in spanish). This conference was very informative on pregnancies and child deliveries. They talked about myths during pregnancy and labor as well as all of the aspects of a at-home birth vs. a hospital/medically assisted labor. It was very impressive and shocking all of the elements that could lead to a C-section but could also be avoided. Click here to check out pictures and information about what happen at the event! I only have one picture of me and my friend at the photo booth :)

The board I'm holding says: educating ourselves, in spanish.


Lastly, on Sunday I attended church and then I had lunch and a movie with some friends. It was a really nice relaxing weekend!

Of course my weekend also had moments in between, like conversions with my parents and Netflix binging with Emanuel but it's nice to be present sometimes and not document everything ;)

I hope you had a nice weekend too. Let's make this week great and a success by completing our tasks but also enjoying the little moments in between. Now that... would be a great week :)

xoxo,
N

Comments

Popular Posts